Available as an add-on to an annual smoke alarm safety service, the water efficiency service was designed to check each property against the required standards for water efficiency in each state.
In NSW and Queensland, landlords have to prove that their property complies with minimum water efficiency standards if they want to pass on water usage charges to their tenants.
An overview of our annual corded blind safety service
- Assessment of water efficiency
Includes shower heads, cold water taps and single mixer taps for kitchen sinks and bathroom basins
- Required Works
- Identification of any works required to meet the regulated requirements
- Identification of leaks
- Includes leaking taps or toilets
- Water Efficiency Certificate
- Where the property is judged to be water efficient, a certificate will be issued.
This service is available in the following states:
- New South Wales