Risks of damaged plugs and cords

Damages to Plug and or Cord exposes risk to property and people. House fires or electrocution could be a consequence of such a fault. The extensive use of powerboards and double adapters in a property can cause serious damage by overheating cables and contacts, worst case causing electrical fires and electrocution. A much safer option would be installing multiple power points on the wall.

A replacement of any damaged or compromised part is compulsory.

Here are some examples of non compliant and dangerous electrical parts.

blobid8.jpg

 

blobid7.jpg

 

blobid5.jpg

 

blobid9.jpg

 

blobid6.jpg

 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful