Detector Inspector’s comprehensive annual smoke alarm safety service ensures that each property is compliant with the smoke alarm legislation applicable in its state.
Who is this service appropriate for?
This service is appropriate:
- when you require Detector Inspector to conduct a smoke alarm safety check at your property for a fixed annual fee; or
- for owner occupiers and agency managed landlords in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Australian Capital Territory and Tasmania.
An overview of our fixed-fee smoke alarm safety service
- Safety check
- A maintenance check on each alarm, including smoke, button and decibel tests
- Battery replacement
- Free replacement of smoke alarm batteries
- Smoke alarm replacement
- Replacing faulty or expired smoke alarms, including free callouts
- Smoke alarm positioning
- An assessment as to proper alarm positioning to ensure compliance
- Digitally recorded
- Time/date and geo-located photos of each smoke alarm to provide enduring peace of mind
- Service report
- A Service Report that details the property’s compliance with all applicable smoke alarm legislation
Our annual smoke alarm safety service is priced at $99 +GST. In Queensland, it's $129 incl. GST.
This service is available in the following states:
- New South Wales
- Australian Capital Territory
- South Australia
What to expect from our smoke alarm safety service
Watch the below video to learn more.
Get the protection you need with our smoke alarm safety service
If you would like to request our fixed-fee smoke alarm safety service, please complete the below form.