How to request a service

Request an individual service at any time by completing the below form.

At Detector Inspector, we offer you the option of requesting individual services, or in Victoria, you can take advantage of our bundled offer, the Safer Home plan

Here's a list of our safety services and the states that they are offered in

  • Smoke alarm safety service - Victoria, NSW, ACT, Queensland, South Australia and Tasmania
  • Gas safety service - Victoria only
  • Electrical safety service - Victoria only
  • Corded blinds safety service - NSW & Queensland
  • Water efficiency service - NSW only

Got more than one property to enrol? Email us at and we'll be pleased to help.


Was this article helpful?
4 out of 5 found this helpful